Day 1 – On arrival at Cochin Airport and transfer to Cherai Beach.
Check inn at the beach hotel, Cherai is a beach town close to Cochin, an extension of the Vypin islands. Its a fishermen cove. Spend the evening in the beach, Being a sea shore, there are different options for sea food eateries.
Day 2 – Transfer to Munnar Check inn at Misty mountain resort, Munnar.
In the afternoon visit the Tea Museum which is close to the town. Tea museum is a working model of a tea factory in Munnar which also has a display of the old machines and tools used to process tea leaves during the British era.
There are various options for purchase of tea and other spices.
Day 3 – Munnar Sightseeing.
Get ready for a Munnar Sightseeing experience.
Mattupetty Lake and Dam – 13 kilometres en-route to Top Station at an altitude of 1700 m is the Mattupetty Lake. Boating is a popular activity here and DTPC (District Tourism Promotion Council) Idukki has a facility for boating and has a fleet of speed boats, row boats and pedal boats. The indo Swiss live stock project is very nearby this beautiful picnic spot. The dam is just close by to the lake.
Echo Point is an ideal place for adventure tourism and trekking. The fresh mountain air, the mist-clad hills and panoramic view make it worthy of a visit. The combination of the lake and rolling mountains generates an echo for the feeblest sound, that’s how this place got its name.
Kundala Lake is an artificial reservoir located at Kundala, a charming town in Idukki District of Kerala. It is comparatively a small dam having arch shape. A narrow road on the top of the dam gives a panoramic view of the catchment area. The banks of this lake are full of lush green scenic forest.
Top Station Just as the name suggests, top station is at a very huge height with almost close to the cloud experience. This is home to “Neelakurinji” the plant which buds violet flowers once in twelve years. A great view of the Western ghats is possible from the top. It takes almost 1 hr to reach from Munnar town.
Day 4 – Transfer to Alleppey
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Drive to Alleppey and reach by afternoon. Check in at the houseboat at 1200 noon. Route Alleppey – Alleppey round trip.
On arrival, embark on a Houseboat for a cruise in the backwaters. Cruise through the palm fringed canals, watch the paddy fields, village folk, relax on board hearing lullaby of the wind & waves. Thus mysterious strip of emerald green land is stuffed with endless miles of placid backwaters that appends to its charm. Cruise till 5 in the evening by then the houseboat halts at the banks for overnight stay.
Check inn time – 12:00
Check out time – 09:00
Lunch break – 1 hr
Boat halts at the banks by – 17:00
A/C would be operational from 21:00 to 06:00, extra hours will be charged Rs 500 per hour
|Day||Destination||Hotel||Room type||meal plan|
|1||Cherai||Cherai Beach resort||Ac Club Villa||Breakfast|
|2-3||Munnar||Misty mountain||Valley View room||breakfast|
|4||Alleppey||houseboat||Ac deluxe room||All meals|
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels with the mentioned room category and meal plan.
- Transfers and sightseeing by Air Conditioned Sedan at disposal; includes driver’s allowances, toll gate charges, parking fee, driver’ night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary. (750 Km blocked from garage to garage).
- Munnar Sightseeing.
- Houseboat cruise with all meals served on board.
- Any Airfare.
- Entrances fees.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- All taxes included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 1200 noon check in and 0900 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given dates only – till August 2013. The package is not valid between December 15 to January 15th
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.