Day 1: Arrival At Cochin
Arrive at cochin by a morning flight and Check In at the Hotel and after freshening up visit Fort Cochin. Fort cochin is a Historical place with Dutch palace, St. Francis Csi church were Vasco da gama was originally buried. Jewish Synagogue and Jews street, Fort cochin Beach,
Day2: Transfer to Munnar( 150 km- 5 hrs)
Munnar is a very beautiful hill station with splendid and breathtaking tea gardens, small springs, small cascades, lakes and various species of wild animals. .
You will reach munnar town post noon, enjoy the Valara waterfalls on the way. The change in the climate and the tea plantations would give you an idea about the paradise like destination you are going to reach.
After Lunch go around the town and visit
Other sightseeing spots
Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, Eravikulam Wildlife sanctuary & Tea Plantations
Mattupetty Lake and Dam
13 kilometers en-route to Top Station at an altitude of 1700 m, is the Mattupetty Lake. Boating is a popular activity here and DTPC (District Tourism Promotion Council) Idukki has a facility for boating and has a fleet of speed boats, row boats and pedal boats. The indo Swiss live stock project is very nearby this beautiful picnic spot. The dam is also close by to the lake.
Echo Point is an ideal place for adventure tourism and trekking. The fresh mountain air, the mist-clad hills and panoramic views make it worthy of a visit. The combination of the lake and rolling mountains generates an echo for the feeblest sound, that’s how this place got its name.
Kundala Lake is an artificial reservoir located at Kundala, a charming town in Idukki District of Kerala. It has a comparatively small dam having arch shape. A narrow road on the top of the dam gives a panoramic view of the catchment area. The banks of this lake are full of lush green scenic forest.
Top Station Just as the name suggests, top station is at a very huge height, almost like a close to the cloud experience. This is home to “Neelakurinji” the plant which buds violet flowers once in twelve years. A great view of the Western ghats is possible from the top. Its take almost 1 hr to reach from Munnar town.
Day 4: Departure for cochin
After breakfast proceed to cochin airport/railway station
Inclusions in the Package
- Accommodations at cochin, Munnar at mentioned Hotels in the mentioned room types and Meal Plan
- Transportation in Ac Indica car( 600 km blocked Includes Drivers allowences i.e Fuel, Stay etc )
- Sightseeing in Cochin and Munnar
- All Taxes
- Inclusion at Blackberry Resort as follows
1. Breakfast & Dinner
3.“Madhumalar”(A special recipe traditionally given to newly weds before bed.Prepared out of fresh navara rice flakes (malar) and bitter honey etc.)
4. High tea on check in day or any one of the days with traditional snack Nuts & Dry fruits
5.Packaged drinking water
7.Warm Vetiver drink BadhamMilk
8.Aphrodisiac Aroma Journey 1 Treat *
Packages extendable on Pro-Rata basis as per availability.
Exclusions in the package
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
- All taxes included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 1200 noon check in and 0900 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given dates only – till 30th september 2012. The package is not valid between December 15 to January 15th
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.