Day 1 Arrival at Cochin Airport and transfer to Casino Hotel
Casino hotels in one of the oldest hotel of modern Cochin, it is located in the Wellington Island. Its a five star hotel with one of the best restaurants in town.
Stay at Casino Hotel Cochin.
Activities - Sightseeing trips around fort Cochin in the Evening – The Jewish Synogouge, The dutch palace and the Jew town.
Day 2 Transfer to Thekkady – Periyar – Check inn at The Spice Village
Set unobtrusively in the Periyar wilderness on the lofty Western Ghats,SpiceVillage exudes the spirit and ethos of this reservoir of nature. Here nature controls the temperature. Nature’s songs will be the only piped music you hear. Nature will be the only television you watch. Nature’s fragrance will be the only perfume you want to wear…SpiceVillageis a quiet extension of the rainforests and the rolling plantations, almost as though an integral part of nature’s design.
Stay at the Spice Village for 2 nights
Activities – Boating at the Periyar reservoir, Elephant ride and Spice plantation visits.
Day 4 Transfer to Kumarakom – Coconut Lagoon
Coconut Lagoon in Kumarakom, celebrates the simple joys of life. Here, in the midst of the backwaters and the never-ending lake, stands a tileand-timber mansion, a typical traditional Kerala tharavad, painstakingly transplanted and restored.
Stay at the Coconut Lagoon for 2 nights
* or have 1 night stay on CGH- houseboat- can be added on request
Relax along the harmony of the backwaters, visit the villages and experience the backwater lifestyle of Kerala.
Day 6 Departure transfer to Cochin Airport
|Day||Destination||Hotel||Room type||Meal plan|
|Day 1||Cochin||Casino Hotel||Standard room||Breakfast|
|Day 2 & 3||Thekkady||Spice Village||Standard Villa||Breakfast|
|Day 4 & 5||Kumarakom||Coconut Lagoon||Heritage Bungalow||Breakfast|
- Accommodation in the mentioned room category with the specified meal plan
- All transfers and sightseeing trips in Air conditioned Luxury MUV – Toyota Innova at disposal from the point of arrival to the point of departure
- Fort Cochin Sightseeing.
- Periyar wild reserve- sightseeing
- Any Airfare.
- Entrances fees.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service(s) not specified above.
- All taxes included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon and 3 pm at Coconut lagoon, Kumarakom.
- The above rates are valid for the given dates only – till 2oth Dec 2012 and from 11 jan 2013- 31st March 2013. The package is not valid between December 21 2012 to January 10th 2013
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.