DAY 1 -2 :-Arrival at Cochin, proceed to Munnar – [150 Kms]
On arrival we would receive you at the airport/railway station and proceed towards Munnar.You will reach Munnar town post noon, enjoy the Valara waterfalls on the way. The change in the climate and the tea plantations would give you an idea about the paradise like destination you are going to reach. Check in at the hotel
Mattupetty Lake and Dam
13 kilometers en-route to Top Station at an altitude of 1700 m, is the Mattupetty Lake. Boating is a popular activity here and DTPC (District Tourism Promotion Council) Idukki has a facility for boating and has a fleet of speed boats, row boats and pedal boats. The indo Swiss live stock project is very nearby this beautiful picnic spot. The dam is also close by to the lake.
Echo Point is an ideal place for adventure tourism and trekking. The fresh mountain air, the mist-clad hills and panoramic views make it worthy of a visit. The combination of the lake and rolling mountains generates an echo for the feeblest sound, that’s how this place got its name.
Kundala Lake is an artificial reservoir located at Kundala, a charming town in Idukki District of Kerala. It has a comparatively small dam having arch shape. A narrow road on the top of the dam gives a panoramic view of the catchment area. The banks of this lake are full of lush green scenic forest.
Top Station Just as the name suggests, top station is at a very huge height, almost like a close to the cloud experience. This is home to “Neelakurinji” the plant which buds violet flowers once in twelve years. A great view of the Western ghats is possible from the top. Its take almost 1 hr to reach from Munnar town.
Day 3 Munnar – Alleppey [180 Kms]
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Drive to Alleppey and reach by afternoon. Check in at the houseboat at 1200 noon. Route Alleppey – Alleppey round trip.
On arrival, embark on a Houseboat for a cruise in the backwaters. Cruise through the palm fringed canals, watch the paddy fields, village folk, relax on board hearing lullaby of the wind & waves. Thus mysterious strip of emerald green land is stuffed with endless miles of placid backwaters that appends to its charm. Cruise till 5 in the evening by then the houseboat halts at the banks for overnight stay.
- Check inn time – 12:00
- Check out time – 09:00
- Lunch break – 1 hr
- Boat halts at the banks by – 17:00
- A/C would be operational from 21:00 to 06:00, extra hours will be charged Rs 500 per hour
Day 4 :- Alleppey- Cherai - Hotel Cherai beach resort ( 95 km)
After Breakfast on the houseboat check out and proceed towards Cherai. check into the resort and spend the day at lesiure, The cherai beach resort is facing the beach and back water.
The main beach is just 15 mins drive from the resort. Spend the night in the resort.
Day 5 Departure transfer to Cochin Airport/ Railway station
|Date||Destination||Hotel||Room type||Meal Plan|
|Day 1||Munnar||Elysium Gardens||Garden view Cottage||Breakfast and dinner|
|Day 2||Munnar||Elysium Gardens||Garden view Cottage||Breakfast and dinner|
|Day 3||Alleppey||Houseboat||Ac Deluxe room||All Meals|
|Day 4||Cherai||Cherai beach resort||Ac Club Villla||Breakfast|
INCLUSIONS IN THE PACKAGE
- Accommodations at mentioned Hotels in the mentioned room types and Meal Plan.
- All Transportation and sightseeing in Ac Sedan car( 750 km blocked from cochin garage to cochin garage, Includes Drivers allowances i.e. Fuel, Stay etc )
- All Taxes included
- Houseboat will be exclusively for you with all meals on board including evening snacks. Houseboat will have a Ac deluxe room with attached bathroom, a kitchen, living area and a deck.
Check inn time – 12:00
Check out time – 09:00
Lunch break – 1 hr
Boat halts at the banks by – 17:00
A/C would be operational from 21:00 to 06:00, extra hours will be charged Rs 500 per hour
EXCLUSIONS IN THE PACKAGE
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above
- All taxes included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 1200 noon check in and 0900 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid from 16 Feb -31 march 2013
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.